Peace of Mind for You.
As a landlord, you will understand how much time you can take out to deal with tenant’s phone calls and the resulting work.
That’s where Blue Estate Agents come in and take care of this for you. Our full Property Management service is intended to give you peace of mind and release you of being a full-time landlord, which is why we look after properties on behalf of clients in and around the London Area.
Finding you Quality Tenants. Your property will appear on our website and social media feed, in both our offices and on Rightmove, On the Market and Zoopla giving you access to as many potential tenants as possible. We understand that not all landlords want the same level of service from their letting’s agency; some prefer to pass over the keys and leave everything to us, whereas others need our help finding the perfect tenant, but prefer to cover the rest themselves.
No matter how much (or how little) help you’d like from us you’ll still receive five-star customer service. We offer a Rent Collection Service, a Fully Managed Service, and a Tenant Finding Service.
Before a Tenancy
- Ensure your property is fully compliant, meeting all current safety regulations at the start of a tenancy
- Ensure a professional inventory is created and the tenant(s) have been checked in
- Arrange for your tenant to set up a standing order to pay our management department on time
During the Tenancy
- Collect rent from the tenant and pay over to Landlord
- Inspect the property periodically and send a detailed report to the Landlord. We carry out a full inspection every quarter providing a detailed email reports with details on any improvements should they be essential, giving you comfort and assurance that your property remains in sound condition for future rentals, as well as reducing the cost of repairs by acting in good time.
- Act as point of contact for tenants, liaising between Landlord & tenant to deal with maintenance issues throughout the term of the tenancy
- Check out the property vs the original inventory to ensure the property is returned in the condition it was given. Where necessary handle negotiations with respect to deductions from a tenants deposit
- Arrange for cleaning or any other end of tenancy works needed
Our management team operate on a simple ZERO spend policy. This means we will consult you directly should there be any need to spend money on the properties behalf. We are mindful that we are responsible for your property – and want to work in a clear and transparent manner at all times.
Fast Fault Reporting
Our office team helps ensure that any maintenance issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Any issues reported by tenants if cannot be fixed are reported to the Landlord first before sending out contractors to obtain quotes etc.
Get in touch
Call us on 0208 570 7900 or send us a message...