Taking out a mortgage is one of the biggest financial commitments you are likely to make. We will be there to guide you through the whole journey. At Blue Estate Agents we are introducers to an Independent Mortgage Adviser.
Whether you are a First Time Buyer looking to take that first step on the property ladder or an experienced landlord with a portfolio of properties looking to refinance or purchase more, they are with you every step of the way.
We will provide you with First Class Mortgage advice and find you the best competitive deal.
Should you wish to be contacted by Independent Mortgage Adviser, please fill in the enquiry form.
Mortgage appointment checklist:
Proof of income
- Employers’ details for the last 3 years (name, address, telephone number and dates you were employed there)
- 13 weeks’ or 3 months’ payslips
- Latest P60 (usually issued by your employer in April/May)
- Last 2 years’ copies of SA302s/audited accounts (if self-employed)
- Bank statements (latest 3 months)
- Your latest annual mortgage statement
- Details of existing outgoings including details of other loan commitments
Proof of address
- Your full address history (to cover at least the last 3 years)
- Proof of residency (eg. utility bill or bank statement, dated in last 3 months)
- Proof of deposit
- Details of all existing personal and mortgage related insurance
- Employment benefits (eg. sick pay, pensions)
- New property details (only if not purchasing through Your Move)
Please make sure you bring original documents with you.
Buying your first home? Embrace’s hassle-free process puts you in control, so you can take your first step up the property ladder with confidence, without affecting your credit score.
Moving home can be a busy and stressful time that can leave you feeling like a passenger to the process. We can help put you back in control using their new, simple and hassle-free process.
Is your current mortgage deal coming to an end? We can help you get the best re mortgage deal with an instant view of your re mortgage options matched to lender rules.
Get in touch
Call us on 0208 570 7900 or send us a message...